Aranya is a progressive ecological consultancy devoted to providing eminent ecological solutions, advice and technical services to a wide range of clients. We extend our services for all who wish to make wise and sustainable use of natural resource, including individuals, professional corporations and social organizations.
Environment Impact Assessment (EIA) is a survey recommended by Ministry of Environment and Forests (MoEF). Our teams of Ecology professionals and students, proficient in Biodiversity conservation and natural resource management, conduct scientific and methodical reviews on project site. These reviews are then meticulously analysed and accumulated for a comprehensive report, as per MoEF guidelines.
We believe that development of infrastructure and landscape is rather an opportunity to enhance the ecological utility of the project area and its immediate periphery; than pose a threat to existing biodiversity. We emphasise on suggesting commercially viable mitigation measures and sustainable landscapes in order to achieve this golden mean.
Some of our Ecological Survey sites are,
- Alfa Green Fields, Talegaon, Pune.
- Ahura Lattitude, Kondhwa, Pune.
- Ovalnest, Warje, Pune.
- Maharashtra Police Megacity Corporation, Lohgaon, Pune. (160 acres)
- Hari Vishwa Constructions, Nashik.
- Darode-Jog properties at Charholi, Alandi, Pune.
- Trinity Landmarks, LLP., Bhugaon, Pune. (110 acres)
- Indradhanu, Solapur.
- Puneville, Punawale, Pune.
- Vision city, Jambhul villege, Talegaon, Pune.
To know why an Ecological survey is necessary for your land, Click here (:Link to ‘Why do I need an Ecological Survey?’:)